
I made it back to Phoenix! And I surprisingly feel really great being back. My classes are set and I am about to indulge in Fresh and Easy soon. Yum!
This whole 'going solo' thing has proven successful so far. Music is just so clear now and I am back to being me. Opera rehearsal was fun and no matter what I am going to enjoy this experience.
Now that I am here and less exciting things in my life will surely happen I am excited to get back into random news stories and tidbits and things useful to read.
San Francisco 2010. The best possible way to bring in the new decade. So many changes are on the horizon! Hopefully I'll be back there before the year is out!
Did anyone else catch NPR's Talk of the Nation today? Please please please listen to this. Perhaps the most I've ever laughed at public radio...
No comments:
Post a Comment