...wait... I think Senator John McCain is in this local Starbucks but it just could be someone who talks and sounds like him. He just left... I'm probably mistaken.
Nobody fell over in here and there was no entourage. I must be wrong. Or he doesn't matter all that much in Anthem.
Anyway...
The view from Bill's backyard was equally as majestic during the day. Daisy Mountain was green when it apparently is typically brown. Bill attributes that to the unusual amount of rain Arizona received this winter. Miles of cacti, tall mountains and quail running in his backyard. And the most beautiful purple flower bushes with a chockablock of honey bees swarming around it.
I made up my mind. I am never going to bitch about any thing ever again.
Impossible? Probably. But how lucky are we to be able to celebrate live, love and art daily? Even if it can be in the most insincere of contexts?
It was too tricky to see Lake Pleasant so instead I went to Anthem's outlet mall. Styling in the rest of my Banana Republic giftcard from Christmas (thanks, Mom) I picked up some tea... where I am typing from. The barista with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen from a woman gave her best to describe "cowboy cuisine." There is a saloon two miles down the road, which I surely will be visiting before my trek down the hill back to the Valley.
America is so large. So vast. So... unique. Perfect for an intrepid soul as I.
Time to change into my tux! Filming in five...
No comments:
Post a Comment