03 March 2010

notes.


did I look like a monster?

Currently sitting in notes for the opera. The other cast performed tonight... it was good! I think this is going to be a good show... they are always stressful to put on their feet. 

I have a rant about "singers" coming soon. All of you who are "singers" I would really appreciate your feedback. I am too tired and stressed about midterms to get all ranty and rave-y about it. 

Parents in town this week. They were stuck in Syracuse because of an Atlanta airport issue. I have been entertaining guests for three weeks. So many people flying in and out of Phoenix lately! I hope they're okay.

Judge and I queened out this afternoon: shopping at thrift stores. I have a neat button up sweater...

In and Out burger... protein style burgers may very well be helping me survive this week. Amanda is craving noodles of sorts. Hmmm... late night cramming over late-night pan-Asian cuisine? Hmmm...

Super sleepy...

This week's new album review: to be assigned. Don Dohr will be listening to Peter Gabriel    Scratch My Back. Hah! (I wonder what Jim Wright would say about it...)








Bookmark and Share

1 comment: