Joe Pow helped me tie my mattress to my Toyota Yaris yesterday. We stopped at two hardware stores for rope, a ratchet set and two bungee cords. We drove the bed (holding on to the fast loosening twine) all the way to Glendale. This was a forty minute drive. Stupid? Yes. But no damage was done to the car, Joe and I still lived and the mattress never flew off the car.
I am not certain whether or not Dad would've been proud or mortified, especially the point when Joe and I were trying to figure out how to use said ratchet set. At least I own one now, I guess. No- no pictures were taken to protect the guilty.
Yesterday was a seven mile run. Followed by junk food, well worth it.
Last night I sang with the Phoenix Symphony and Chorus in Concert #1 of the Opera Choruses series. I began to day dream about being a soloist with them, and other major US symphonies. I want to sing in concerts so badly...just to travel doing music would be a dream come true. Someday...
Hopefully Boston will have a couple opportunities if I seek them! (Obviously nothing major...just...to sing in Boston would be sweet.) And keeping in family tradition!
More selling today.
No comments:
Post a Comment