When will be the next time I return home? Why did I meet the people I met this summer? Why are they all so beautiful that I am reticent to leave them?
Yesterday was battle two with the Massachusetts RMV. I am now officially a "Masshole" as some would say. After the operetta I'll be making one or two mini trips to Amherst before my actual move-in on 29 August.
So much to do- syllabus drafting...repertoire selection...recital picking...audition...
My father was excellent company yesterday as I drove across state lines. I feel like he and I have become closer this summer; not to say that he and I were never close, but this time I spend more time talking with him than just at him- a welcome change.
Truth- I have big plans. There is room in my trunk for anyone who wants to come with.
No comments:
Post a Comment