I also went to my first Phi Mu Alpha: Sigma Alpha Chapter meeting. I will be joining their ranks and I could not be more excited. These are good men, as all Sinfonians are. I will trust them and will work hard for the cause with them.
A major BBQ was had in front of the FAC last night. All new college students and boy does this place get moving! Do you remember your first day or first week of college? Leave a comment about it! I'd be interested in hearing your story.
Choral auds all week and a bunch of meetings today. And discovering everything this place has to offer.
A couple music reviews on the way as well- new Eels disc plus a North Carolina old-tyme string band I heard on NPR yesterday morning on the drive in. A great listen.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 By Rick Levine
Cancer
(June 21 - Jul 22)You could be licking your wounds today, but the crucial issue is not about anything that occurs in the present moment. Your obsession with a past event can actually block the flow of feelings. Gently bring your thoughts and fantasies back to where you are now. Keep in mind that you don't want to miss the good stuff that is right in front of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment