I'm listening to Selected Shorts but zoning out big time.
Heard a lot of Oklahoma auditions and am so thrilled to be in Ballarat right now.
I've eaten so much pumpkin soup but I think the winning soup so far would be the microwave Moroccan soup I just ate.
Moving out of the Penthouse soon...sad...tomorrow I am have a glass of cream sherry and looking over the city for the last time in a while. Such a beautiful view at night.
Lots of restaurants to catch you up on too! Mostly delicious pastries. How I've not gained 100 pounds is beyond me.
Looking forward to moving in to my new house with Tim! Busy weekend ahead though. Monday is day one of being 'Professor.'
Should also give ole UMass a call to get things underway there too...this year is going to be absolutely insane! And yet so excited for all the possibilities, no matter what. God is teaching me patience and it will continue to grow and grow.
I am meeting the nicest musicians here in Ballarat and in melbourne. I was supposed to head into the city on Monday but somehow lost myself in the middle of Maryborough. Should have trusted my instincts and asked a seventh time.
Today was tea time at the Uni...so many delicious foods! Great faculty with tremendous baking skills and generosity! Lamingtons. Ohhhh lamingtons.
Last weekend I saw a giant caterpillar and a ton of alpacas!
No comments:
Post a Comment