05 September 2011

Sondheim






Bookmark and Share


This job was such a good choice. Good coffee and rehearsals with the bunch today. Personal and musical discoveries on a daily basis...is there anything better?

Churning ideas for the next Media Overload article (as I am much past due!) Will keep thinking on it...sorry Don!

Also gearing up for the wedding, trip to New York City for a voice teaching article I'm working on...and hopefully some time to catch shows! But goodness...these tickets are bloody expensive!

A Little Night Music, Oklahoma, Scarlet Pimpernel and a little Liza was on the docket today. Soon I hope to pitch the idea about a one man show in March...should probably put my money where my mouth is at some point, hey?




1 comment:

  1. No worries buddy, I'm keeping it real over on MO, but look forward to another article when you get the chance :-)

    ReplyDelete