
Barenaked Ladies sign an international record deal with EMI and will release "All In Good Time" in March. First single will hit radio stations in late January called "You Run Away."
Check out this review on the first single and its impact in Canada as of today.
Let's just hope they can back this all up on tour...if they can pull it off, then kudos.
Recent videos of Steve's artistic endeavours can be found on YouTube. His own resurrection will come soon too, in the form of a couple albums which I will be looking forward to with nails bitten. He has one of the most unique and beautiful singing voices in all of pop/rock music. As an artist I understand how outside influences can really effect ones work. I cannot even imagine how celebrity can create a whirlpool of filth, lies and presumptions about ones reality. It takes a lot of patience from friends family and supporters of your craft to help you through. I'm still pulling for you Steve. Just be happy, and enjoy your time in Central New York; this from a fellow Central New Yorker. You have always been one of my major musical inspirations- and you now continue to be more of an mentor on life and redefinition. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment