12 January 2010

fight.

I had a bad case of sushi-blues after I consumed what I thought was going to be Japantown's finest supermarket cuisine. Ouch. Still gurgley but I am going to not let it bother me. I had an important day tomorrow...and some fun to have today.

As per Liz's advice, I'm keeping the Pepto close at hand and keeping my eating to crackers. Boring.

Yesterday was the day of great churches. First to the soulful sounds of the Order of St. John "Will-I-Am" Coltrane Black Orthodox Church. Yes, this is a real thing. Then later in the afternoon, an evensong observance at Grace Episcopal. Excellent boys and mens choir, chant singing.

The evening I went out with a nice girl from Finland; traveling up to Fisherman's Wharf on a trolly! Fines Indian cuisine down by the Hostel on Jones- NFT called it the best in the area if you're not concerned about decor. Right on.

Today: keep breathing and take it all very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment