03 June 2010

guilt - commitment.

Don

yup

I put up 3 album reviews today btw, lol
12:04amMe

I knew you'd throw that in my face tonight

as if I didn't read every post that virtually says "Eric sucks at sticking to anything"
12:05amDon

.I wouldn't call it throwing

lol

I'm just poking fun
12:05amMe

I know I know

I have seven and a half hours of driving

your ass is grass !

aka I'll be doing a lot of listening
12:06amDon

lol

gotcha

well I'm about 5 up on you

so you have your work cut out for you

:-0

:-p:-p
12:07amMe

nope you're four on me!

I counted
12:07amDon

ok

4

then
12:08amMe

Okay.

1. The Black Keys- Brothers

2. Bettye LaVette - Interpretations: The British Rock Songbook

3.Smashing Pumpkins
Teargarden By Kaleidyscope Vol. 1: Songs For A Sailor

4. Widespread Panic
Dirty Side Down
12:10amDon

and you skip GW, lol
12:10amMe

I will put up a full review for her too
12:10amDon

lol
12:10amMe

I have hours upon hours on a beach
12:10amDon

rough gig

wanna trade

?
12:10amMe

nope

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment