I felt a cold coming on so Marius' wife made me soup while we watched British film "Run, Fatboy, Run." It was inspiring though a man running twenty-five miles on a shattered ankle is a nightmarish concept.
I just keep looking and looking...
Goal: to weigh in 140 minus before Thanksgiving. It's going to be tough with Thanksgiving being such a foody type time but I refuse to get fat. Just won't won't do it.
Veteran's Day was a reminder that I never want to get old. But working with the Sinfonia chapter here in music preparation for community service projects was a blast! It's nice to put my degree to use but also to be around guys who just understand. I have made good friends here in Amherst so far! Loyalty is an important factor for me.
Autumn is still fighting it in Amherst.
Marius, Alina, Hyun and I are going to see "A Little Night Music" tonight. Eeeeee!!!!
It was so good seeing you last weekend! I'm glad things are going well. I wish there were a sinfonia chapter at CMU to work with, but I probably wouldn't have the time anyway. Best of luck and I hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you Alex!
ReplyDelete