19 January 2011

advance

As a friend of mine astutely pointed out tonight, 80% of success is showing up. There could not be any thing more true. Andrea Olmstead taught our bibliography class last semester never to say no. There could not be anything more advancing.

I've got a singular impression things are moving too fast.

Amherst on it's first day of Spring 2011 semester was anything but the inferred season. Ice everywhere. Therese made a soup that was knock-out...thanks for sharing that with our house.

I finally got around to Grapes of Wrath tonight. I was supposed to begin months ago but...

Classes tomorrow?

Sinfonia weekend ahead! Rush week is this week. Finished programing cool music for the semester. Need to start arranging some of it too... busy busy.

Jimmy Fallon still is not funny. I wonder if there is an online source for old time movies to rediscover classic comedic timing?

Hillshire Farms. GO MEAT! (what?)

http://popdose.com/random-play-the-surrey-with-the-fringe-on-top/trackback/



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment