Success is the greatest form of revenge.
This weekend my new friend Hailey and I attended the Boston Symphony concert with Levine at the podium. Remarkable... I never thought I would ever watch him conduct live and thankfully I have wonderful friends who let me tag along once in a while! He just...buries himself in the music and his health is seemingly inconsequential. Music IS healing. Molly demonstrates that every day at Hochstein... and Levine at the BSO. Bluebeard's Castle may be one of my new favourite operas...even though I wish Judith would stop complaining about everything being bloody. That is what Oxy-Clean is for.
Pinot noir and champagne with thai cuisine was a good touch.
The next day I partook in a flash mob in Boston of people riding around on the subway in their underwear. No need to elaborate.
The best thing about change is showing people you have the capability to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment