21 April 2012

You and I

 After a much needed hiatus, I decided to restart my blog in order to keep stories on new adventures. 

Less about me, more about you. Your stories, your adventures. 

Inspiration is so cliche, and generally followed up with very little. If you make a bold choice in your life, I want to know about it. If you had the most esoteric conversation with a stranger, everybody should know. The magic of life is the stories behind the stories. And how those little moments can be so precious and poignant. 

I would like to share your stories about how your dreams, but also about unexpected realities. 

While I do intend on keeping everyone up to date about my frenetic ideas and persistent quest for anything resembling truth I am serious about wanting to hear from you about little things that are big things. This is inspired by my friends who are working in spaces and places they never expected but are acquiring so much richness of life. 

Are you on the road? In the air? Did you write a poem? Encounter a random conversation in a cafe? Analyze a dream? Breakthrough in work, career, or family? Did a project you never expected to mount finally come to fruition?

Life's spontaneity- all for us to collect and share together. 

E-mail: ericperrymusic@gmail.com 


---

As for me, there is much to tell...and so much to explain. But, over the weeks I will not mind sharing, little by little! 

No comments:

Post a Comment