My sister gets married in a little over a week and I have so much research and rehearsing to do over the course of the week.
My first excursion to the States since moving to Ballarat is laden with joy, anticipation, fear of ageing, and ...well...paperwork.
And I would not have my life be any other way.
I also have been on a massive burger kick in the last few days. Even whilst running (Tim saved me one night...thanks for the save, Tim) I'm still craving garbage. But this lamb burger was completely worth it!
Seymours on Lydiard
Ballarat, VIC 3350
Moroccan Lamb Burger with Mint Yoghurt Sauce and Chips
Mighty tasty...and a hint of spice!
I hope Molly and Joe like their song...
Oklahoma is done and I only earned the Sheep of Shame in a couple instances during the weekend.
More things... always more.
Some woman at the airport is talking about sniffing things. I looked up to laugh. Her entourage of friends caught me looking. I hope I don't get beat up. One man is wearing a magenta jacket.
It is 3:30 AM and I'm on my 24th hour of being awake.
Next stop: Auckland, New Zealand.
Reading: 500 Ways to Change The World: Global Ideas Bank. By the Institute for Social Inventions. I am hoping to incorporate some of these ideas into my teaching. On this flight, I may sleep through the entire book. Sorry, teaching.
Now these guys are talking about POGS. Wow- take me back, peculiar Europeans!
No comments:
Post a Comment